Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All or Nothing;2






"Oh my god..." I started to tell them. "My dads bringing some of the team with him..."



"Sounds pretty fun, I've never done anything with a hockey player before..."




"Shut up Whit, you've done stuff with everybody else." Chelsea joked.



We all laughed, except Whitney. She knew it was true, and we were tired of hearing all her stories.



"You're way lucky Ry, hockey players are hot! And you get to hang around them all you want." Kristy served the ball over the net and came right to me, easily hitting it back.



"Yeah true, but the Wings have a bunch of veterans, and alot are married. So I've never really dated one. I heard there were some new rookies coming in though, and a few new guys. My dad had a pretty busy off season. " I told her.




It eventually turned into a full out team conversation, even our coached were getting into it. "Oh you don't even know what I'd do to get my hands on that boy Crosby, damn!" I started cracking up, "I met him once, hes not as hot in person, trust me... cute but still has that baby face to him." I explained to them.



Practice finally ended around three, and the game was at four, I decided it would be best to shower and get redressed her instead of going back home first. As I pulled my hair back in a ponytail (couch would have a fit if we ever left it down) I noticed I was much more nervous than I usually am. Not like I hadn't played in front of important people, when tournaments came around I would be playing for a scholarship. So why was I so nervous now?



Kristy came over and handed me a bottle of her hairspray, "Bangs back remember? New rule."


"Ugh, I must have missed that too huh?"


She laughed, "You really should think about getting to practice earlier, you miss all the good stuff."


"Yeah, I'll try and remember that when my alarm goes off at nine o'clock."



Couch Hazel then walked in, about ready to give us our regular speech which many of us ignored anyway.



"Alright girls listen up! I want you all over here, cmon cmon. As we all know this game is very important, we play hard, then we party hard later. You have alot of people out their watching you, so lets get this done. I'll make sure we get some extra practice in tomorrow if this game doesn't go well.


There was the threat, we waited for her to go on but, wow, that was it? I expected much more.


We walked out to the court, my eyes went straight to where my mom usually sat. She was there, along with my dad. Wow, I thought when he said a few guys he meant four of five. There sat a few guys I did know, Ozzie, who was cheering me on. Draper, Datsyuk and Zetterbergh. And then I few I had only seen from watching them play but never talked to them before, Downey, Meech, Ericsson, and Helm.


Then there was someone who looked very unfamiliar.. maybe I had see him before but just never got a good look. Our eyes met almost immediately, his blue eyes were gorgeous. And his blonde hair only made them stick out even more. Then I got it, was that the new Finnish guy my dad had been going on about? Blonde hair and blue eyes, it had to be. Right?



6 comments:

  1. oh yes!! Finnish sexyness! lmao! Awesome chapter, can't wait for more! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
    And Sidney is adorable in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for a new chapter!!
    Valtteri is so freaking sexyy
    update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh im sure sidney is adorable in person.
    hes pretty cute on tv anyways. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay val is there! =] Can't wait for more. =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I really like it so far! =]

    ReplyDelete